Over my career, I have observed that people are usually very focused on their careers or businesses, families, friends, and hobbies. Many people do not have the desire or time to learn about how wealth works. I get it, we all only have so much time in a day. To be frank with you, the world of economics, cycles, monetary history, choices in financial instruments, constant changes in our economic world are very complex and confusing. Not to mention we have a serious economic or debt crisis approximately every 7 to 10 years.
To understand the immensity of it all, it has taken me thousands of hours of constant personal study to stay on top of it all and I am still learning. In general, most Canadians get little to no financial education at home (I received none…except pay your bills). On top of it, our educational system has failed to provide even a base financial education. How about, understanding how credit and banking works, living within your means, real wealth diversification and saving every month. We have all been sold a bill of goods that says, “Buy now on Credit” without fully understanding the financial consequences. I am not against credit if used wisely. Just understanding these few things, would revolutionize most Canadian homes, as long as it was honest education.
So, I have dedicated myself to do constant research, I listen to 100’s of financial experts in multiple disciplines worldwide, and understand what is actually going on. But more importantly, I know what to do in different market cycles. To gain wealth and protect it you need to exit certain asset classes when they are in bubbles (overvalued based on historic norms) and purchase undervalued assets when nobody wants them. You need to know how to ride the wave and when to get off. This is called, “the wealth cycle”. You have to learn to think ahead of the herd, educate yourself, seek wise counsel, and take action when appropriate.
I have done a combination of well over 150 public seminars or lunch and learns in businesses. So, if you would like me to speak at your business in a lunch and learn format (45 minutes to 1 hour), a private session, a public seminar, or in a Church or organization please let me know. I can also teach in a webinar format.
Lunch & Learns, Seminars or Webinars
45 minutes plus Q&A
- Straight Talk on Markets and Cycles
- Straight Talk on Canadian Real Estate
- What are the most critical financial Cycle you need to understand?
- Life Insurance and Your Four Options
- Building Wealth that takes a lifetime and how to protect it
- Will you have enough income to retire?
- Is your wealth diversified?
- How long can you go with no income and solutions?
- Why Physical Gold and Silver 2022?
- Cryptocurrency 101 or is it to late?
- Active Portfolio Management vs Passive Portfolio’s…who wins?
- Segregated Funds provide Creditor Protection and Guarantee’s
- Banking and Mortgage Solutions…. Learn your options
- What are all the essentials of Estate Planning?
- More in the pipeline…any suggestions?