Bill’s Blog September 3, 2020
For years, business owners or professionals have envied government worker “golden glove” pensions with there many benefits. Now…what if YOU could have a superior way to build wealth for your future. Would you be interested in learning about it? Many Canadian business owners have maxed out their RRSP hoping they will have enough when they finally decide to slow down or retire. What if I could show you the Personal Pension Plan (PPP®) that allows you significant more contribution each year and multiple tax write off’(RRSP’s only have one).
If you live in Canada, I can help you learn about the PPP® and potentially set one up with you. If that sounds good, listen to a brief interview I did with JP Laporte the founder and creator of PPP® (a registered trade-mark of INTEGRIS Pension Management Corp.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Vmr7-wbF8
Here are some important benefits for you to consider. The PPP offers:
- creditor protection via pension legislation
- bankruptcy protection under the BIA
- the ability to ‘buy the dip’ with tax-assisted special payments and go bargain hunting
- in the worst-case scenario of death, the ability to bypass the deemed disposition and give the PPP® to the surviving kids employed in the family business instead of to the CRA.
- to build a greater amount of wealth compared to other retirement vehicles (RRSP or IPP).
- up to 7 tax write off’s using a PPP.
- have a top Canadian discretionary and active pension fund manager overseeing and building your wealth. Hedging strategies, low fee’s and risk management are fundamental to Mark Taucar, CFA. Mark is a senior partner with Accilent Capital Management Inc. Listen to an interview I recently did with Mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op9qQGp5aR0&feature=emb_logo
Funding your PPP can be done annually based on a calculation the actuaries of Integris will do for you. Also, if you have been in business for many years and have built up a RRSP this can be another method to fund your personal pension plan. If you would like a more detailed illustration, I can have the INTEGRIS team create one for you and your accountant that will be more accurate to your personal situation.
Please reach to me to start the process investigating the PPP® and I am happy to send you a one page “15 reasons why you should consider a PPP™”.
email@example.com or 778-539-7107