Having a clear Life Vision is extremely important. These last couple of years have been very trying for us all, and sometimes we lose sight of what is really essential and having a clear vision for our futures.
Please join us for this free webinar as I will interview Norman Wright, who has over 40 years of experience coaching executives and providing personal and business success mentoring across North America. In this 45 minute webinar and Q&A to follow, we will address key questions to help you regain and renew additional Focus and Life Vision.
- What is Life Vision, and why is it important?
- Is having a Vision the same as having a Goal?
- Why is goal setting so difficult for so many people?
- What is the percentage of people who have written goals? Is it really less than 20%?
- What can we do to change this? Can we acquire life skills and success habits?
- After writing them down, how do you know if you have the right goals?
- What if you have a great goal and it does not work out the way you had hoped? How do you get back on track?
Norm has coached tens of thousands of individuals over his career. Norm’s passion has not waned over the years to help people gain additional success skills. Please join us for this exclusive event, and it will be an hour you will not forget.
Please register for this exciting and informative event:
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Mar 19, 2022, 10:30 am Vancouver
Topic: Norm Wright Interview: Is My Life Vision still in Focus?
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Thank you for joining us!
Bill Westmacott, Owner