Bill’s Blog | May 23, 2023
I want to encourage as many people as possible to listen to James and me interviewing Martin this Saturday for the 45-minute webinar with Q & A to follow (10 minutes). When I chat with clients or potential clients, I remind them that this is not the time to be complacent. The markets have many risks, and Martin will share what he sees as the most important to watch.
Financial education needs to be ongoing for all of us, as our global financial system is constantly changing—lots of significant issues are brewing. First, without knowing what is going on is a critical mistake if you care about your financial future. Second, knowing what to do is critical to make adjustments or even significant changes to our wealth plans. Complacency is not a good strategy, in my opinion. So, please join us this Saturday and learn from one of Canada’s foremost trend and strategy experts. So, what will you learn?
- Martin will share a quick overview of the markets.
- Martin will share how to identify market trends.
- Martin will share why he is concerned about global debt levels.
- You will learn how inflation was created and what to do about it.
- How will the coming recession impact the average investor?
- Martin, in closing, will share what the average investor should do in light of our current market conditions.
I invite you to join me and James Longstreet (Fivefold Wealth Management) on our next webinar to interview one of Canada’s top trend forecasters, Martin Straith, founder of “The Trend Letter.” Founded in 2002.
Please register for this event:
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: May 27, 2023, 10:00 am Vancouver
Topic: Identifying Market Trends, both Up & Down
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
All the best in 2023,
Bill Westmacott, Financial Educator & Life Insurance Broker